Single Phase and Three Phase Conventional ESP Power Supply
"ONE OF THE LARGEST MANUFACTURING FACILITIES OF TR SETS IN THE WORLD"
SALIENT FEATURES OF ADOR CORONA TR SETS
- Hermetically sealed construction
- HV Transformer, Rectifier, AC Reactor & Choke Assembly is lid mounted for convenience and ease of maintenance and repairs.
- Conforms to Ingress Protection class IP-65 as per IEC PUB 947-1. Doubly Wound, cross over winding with electrostatic shield between primary and secondary.
- High Frequency Choke for surge protection of rectifier stack diodes
- High Voltage resistors for better stability and shield for induction free signal waveform.
- HV Rectifier Stack design consists of special glass-sealed passivated avalanche diodes, with controlled avalanche characteristics, which conduct the currents associated with transient waves in thier reverse biased direction without being destroyed in the way that normal diodes are, thus ensuring highest possible immunity to travelling waves.
- Standard Protections Include: Current Limiting Reactor, High Frequency Choke, Dial Thermometer, Pressure Release Valves, Pressure Switch, Oil Level Gauge.
BRIEF SPECIFICATION OF HV TR Set
||380 V to 690 V
||50 Hz / 60 Hz +/-5%
||30KV(P) to 200KV (P) On No Load at nominal rated I/P Voltage
||50mA to 4000mA Avg (mean) DC
|Design Form Factor
||1.2/ 1.3/ 1.4 MAX
|Design Ambient Temp
||-30 *C to +55 *C
|Various Configuration of Possible Ambient
||40/45/50/55 `C with top oil temperature rise limited to 55/50/45/40`C
|Method of Cooling:
| - Control Panel
||Natural Forced Air Cooled
|- T/R Set
||Oil Natural Air Natural
|Coolant: Miniral Oil/ Silicon Oil